I didn't get a chance to take measurements when I crossed into the 170's and over from "Obese" to "Overweight" last week. I've been taking measurements on the major 10's, like 210, 200, 190, and 180 (I'm 178--but close enough).
So this morning I took measurements!
Neck 14.25 (down 1 inch)
Upper Chest 38 (down 4 inches)
Chest 42 (down 4 inches)
Ribs 34 (down 4 1/2 inches)
Waist 32 (down 8 3/4 inches)
Upper Hips 42 (down 4 inches)
Hips 42 (down 4 1/4 inches)
Thigh 23.25 (down 2 3/4 inches)
Calf 15.5 (down 1 1/2 inches)
Arm 14 (down 1 inch)
Waist/Hip ratio: 76% (DOWN 12%) I was at 88% when I started, which is in the WORST "Not Healthy/High Health Risk" for women based on this chart. Now I'm in the Healthy range--1 % point away from Optimal!!! WOO-HOO!!!
Off to a birthday party this morning! One of the best NSV's about the band is the freedom. A year ago, I would have been excited about measurements, but dreading anything outside of my regimented control--especially diet. So a birthday party would seem like impending doom or a psych yourself up the whole way down to not eat too much. Now, it's just something fun about today, and I'm excited about having some birthday cake. I'll prob'ly get like 2 Teaspoons before I can't eat another bite with the crazy restriction I have now, but that's fine.
1 comment:
great job on the measurements. have fum at the party.
Post a Comment