Friday, March 18, 2011

Relief....

Ok, three days of weight decreasing in a row. Not a lot, but I've lost a little over a pound...The tide is turning...I'm feeling the sun starting to come out a little.

Hello, restriction again!!! Welcome back uncomfortable feeling of needing to burp!! Yay for crazy air noises in my pouch....I have SO missed these boundaries!! Robert Frost said that "You have freedom when you're easy in your harness". I feel that today.


I obviously have some head issues to work thru as I reflect on this latest fall from grace. By the way---- I wish my stomach didn't feel so "billowing-over-my-waistband" in these pants. How can I reflect and center myself when THAT is rubbing the desk and the only word I can think of is jellyfish.

Nevermind--....-returning to the watcher self.

2 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

SO, SO Happy to see you back here GF!!! I 've been thinking about you often! It's just when we're riding high and mighty that we find out...hey, I guess I really do still need the help of my Band...WTHeck was I thinking that I had this licked?! I gained a good 15 after the partial unfill...actually saw 19 up one day, so I beat you...yikes! If we could do this without help, well, you know the rest. It will come off...the same way it did before (I'm calling this 'Goal Limbo Part II'). Love ya, and can't wait to hear about the new digs! -BG

Lap Band Groupie said...

http://www.directcolors.com/concreteacidstain/

Hey GF! So easy! Acid stain/mottled look (applied with our yard/weed pump sprayer) with gloss sealer (applied with a paint roller, and I ruined my sealer when I reapplied the wrong sealer from another manufacturer a few years later...cloudy gray in places now ugh). Concrete-Hard troweled surface (very smooth), and I believe if the concrete is brand new that you need to wait a few weeks before applying (there's lots of 'how to' and pics online, and there's other things you can use like stain in the concrete itself). I still get lots of people asking me about it. My only complaint is that the kids/DH have fallen a few times when the patio is wet as it gets slick for awhile after the gloss sealer is on (and did you notice I haven't fallen LOL). Let me know if you need help!