Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tight....tight...tight.

This morning I woke up in a pissy mood! 4:55--have to be up at 5...and I dug thru my boxes of medicine---I have a pharmacy, I'm telling you---until I found my bottle of Protonix. Burping like crazy--or trying to. Feeling TIGHT and ticked off.

I decided that today would be an all liquid day. I feel like my level is really optimal in my band--but I irritated it yesterday. I know that an unfil it is the best thing sometimes, but I also know that this irritation WILL go away if I treat it right and I'll be back on track again without going thru the drama of an unfill.

HOW can there possibly be so much AIR in one's digestive track??? Seriously! Why is it before the band or when there isn't anything in it---I never seem to burp, but now it is every 3 seconds.

No comments: