Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catching up

I'm JUST now getting to the place where I can type with my cut up finger again!! :o) Finally!

I went to get a follow-up ultrasound Friday and the cyst is still there---still the same size. Hasn't shrunk since I started the pill, but it hasn't GROWN any. The weird part is it doesn't hurt at all anymore. I thought for sure it was gone.  I go see my OB/GYN in two weeks so we'll see what he has to say about all of this.

This morning I'm at 186.2!!!! That's UP almost two pounds since I started the dumb pill. It ALWAYS does this to me....I knew it would, but it just SUCKS!!!! Usually it's four pounds maybe I'm actually DOWN two....haha..you know you're a scale whore when you know exactly how many pounds medication takes you up or down! This too shall pass, but it still ticks me off.

The GOOD news though is that my waist is finally under 35 inches (34.75 to be exact)!!!! WOO-HOO!!! That's a HUGE NSV for me!!  Another couple of pounds and I will not be considered OBESE anymore!!

I've given alot of thought lately to starting the Couch to 5K program. I would REALLY like to run a 5K this summer!

1 comment:

Lap Band Groupie said...

I think moving to the Overweight BMI was the best NSV along the way! You're almost there baby!!! Glad your little friend isn't causing you pain anymore and I hope the doc figures out something to get rid of it permanently!