I've got tons of pictures and things that inspire me and make me want to work harder...
- sweaty pretty people working out with awesome bodies
- Nike ads
- some new shoes I want
- the clothes I'm going to buy
- quotes and self rants...like "DON'T SETTLE!!!!" and "Someday you won't be able to so do it today!"
- my "reasons" to go the distance
- the beach we're going to for family vacation
- pictures of cute pregnant people
- beautiful makeup and glowing skin
2 comments:
Our whole family has a vision board - even the 9 year old and 4 year old. My 4 year old's vision board says "I want to meet Barney and Hannah Montana." Oh to have that be my only goal. Good job!
Thanks for the comments today, you always make me laugh!
See, I knew you were crafty!!! I wanna see the board (or is that too personal). Add something for DH...I'd cut my head out and paste it on the head of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl LOL (OK, that would have to be more than a vision board...I'd need to add a little door to a time machine!).
Post a Comment