Today I got a "tweak"...doctor didn't call it a fill. I'm really close to the "sweet spot" so I am to the point now where it's just a SMIDGE of an adjustment. In January I got too tight, so the dr. took out barely 1cc and I was fine. So, I'm getting so close. But have noticed getting hungrier between meals, so it was time for an adjustment.
I also got the B12 shot today. I have zero expectations about this and am leary how a vitamin could help you lose weight. But, insurance covers it totally since I am a "bariatric" patient. So, I'm trying it...we will see. If I can't tell any difference then I will not get it again next month.
I have lost 9 pounds since my last fill. That is the first time in the history of mankind that that has ever happened. My Dr. always says..."There are no failures--only delayed successes." I guess I am one of those delayed success stories. I also saw a guy that was banded the same day I was. He was there for a fill too. He ticks me off because he dropped 50 pounds on the operating table it seemed like. While I was "seven pounds down" or "nine-teen pounds down"....he was 50 down, 55 down, 60 down. So, now he is plateaued....down 65 and holding....for two months. He said he can eat a whole sandwhich with no problem. Can you imagine?? I envied him for a few minutes and glared at him for losing 65 pounds when I've only lost 30, but then I have to say that it would be really frustrating. Poor guy.
My blood pressure this morning was 98/60!!!!!!!!! What in the world?!?! I didn't even know that could be a blood pressure. I got hit with a reakkt bad cold sweat, light-headedness and nausia yesterday after I yelled at BG for her fainting. I think it was God's judgment on me for railing on her. She IS the patron saint of lap bands. I had to lay down in my office for an hour. Closed the door and laid down on the hard floor. My boss said he was really dizzy a few days ago, maybe it's a flu going around.
2 comments:
***YELLING***
Nuff said.
Well, almost...
Ummm...what did the PCP say about the BP? What? You haven't called yet?
***YELLING***
and 'patron saint' OMG ROTFLMAO!
Miss Rebekah - you need to tell your PCP about that you little shrinking turd....or I shall worry my lizard face off.....take care of yourself pretty please.
Post a Comment