Friday, March 5, 2010

Stressing & musing on Friday

So---today I woke up, scrambled around to get ready for work, got to my car and realized that my legs need some serious shaving and I forgot I have my ultrasound today!! I can't go there with furry legs!!!!....and the black pumps I was wearing make my feet stink horrible!!!.... AND I forgot to put the bandaid that I had planned to put over this incredibly ugly and creeping me out skin tag that just appeared on the inside of my thigh. FREAKING OUT!!!!!! So, I come back in, called my boss and say I have to work from home today--because of a woman thing. hahah...but it's true. So....whew.  Working from home and getting ready to go shave my legs and paint my toenails.

Sigh. What the heck is this skin tag thing? Am I going to have to go to the Dermatologist and get it removed???? I've never had one before--well, take that back--I had one that must have fallen off on it's own somehow like in a week. This one is gross and like right at the "chub-rub" area where my thighs rub together so it hurts. I wish IT would fall off, but GROSSS!!! I hate stuff like that.

I'm going aburn-ish tomorrow--I need some spice in my hair. I think that sounds fun. I'll post pictures when I get it done... can't wait.

Then this morning I'm stressing around trying to hem my daughter's uniform pants because I got a note home from the school saying that they are too long and kids aren't allowed to roll them up. I get ticked, because I couldn't thread the needle in my sewing machine and so I snip the thread again--with a vengeance--and almost snipped off my finger tip on my left hand. OOOOOOOWWWWW!!! It still hurts--to type...so I'm going to get off now.

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Holy crap - what a day! I was exhausted reading it! I hate shoes that make feet stink. It drives me nuts!

Lap Band Groupie said...

Put down the scissors girl!!! You were going to cut off that skin tag next weren't you? One sis had some removed by the dermo and she said it was no biggie.

Sorry you're in so much pain GF! Hope the scan went well and that you get some good news soon!!!